Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

I Will Prove I'm Michael Jackson's Kids' Dad - Mark Lester

Mark Lester



Michael Jackson's Kids


BRIT actor Mark Lester has vowed to take a DNA test after sensationally claiming he could be the biological father of Michael Jackson’s three children.

The former Oliver! child star – who is godfather to all of Jacko’s kids – donated sperm to the superstar a year before the singer’s first child was born.



He believes he may have been used to father Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.
Mark, 54, who was Michael’s best pal for decades, described how in 1995, Jackson called him, asking for a sperm donation.

Less than two years later, In February 1997, Jacko announced the birth of his first son Prince Michael. Paris followed in 1998 and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, arrived in 2002.


Mark said: “I remember Michael ringing and saying, ‘Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?’. He was half joking so I joked, ‘Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant’.

“So then in a light-hearted way he said, ‘Will you help me out?’.
“Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, ‘I don’t think so’.

“Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.
“Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird. I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again.
“It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t donate to get something out of it.”


Mark said after Jacko’s bizarre sperm donation request, he forgot about it and carried on with his life.
But he now believes there is a “good possibility” he could be the kids’ biological father - and wants a DNA test to prove it.

He went on: “I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.

“I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.”
Father-of-four Mark has not seen Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, since their father’s death in June 2009.
But he recently sent them a message, saying: “I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.”


He added: “I just feel it is really cruel that our relationship has just been cut off. It is not what Michael would have wanted.”
Mark said the resemblance between his 18-year-old daughter Olivia and Jacko’s girl Paris is striking, while Prince Michael looked amazingly similar to Mark when he was a child star.

Mark shot to fame at the age of eight when he starred in Oliver! and first met Jacko in 1978 at the Rainbow Theatre in north London where the singer was performing with the Jackson 5.
The pair, then both 20, hit it off and kept a long-distance friendship when Michael returned to the States.









No comments:

Post a Comment